If you agree the gondola development is a threat to the integity of Stawamus Chief and Shannon Falls Parks, please take action!
- Sign our online petition.
- “Like” our page on Facebook.
- Tell your family, friends and others about this issue – forward the link.
- Contribute to the discussion here.
- Write letters, as soon as possible.
Express, in your own words, your views on whether a gondola should be built, your concerns about the issues and process, and a bit about who you are and where you’re from. Write to all the following:
- Premier Christy Clark email@example.com
- Terry Lake, Minister of Environment firstname.lastname@example.org
- Joan McIntyre, MLA email@example.com
- Chief Ian Campbell, Squamish Nation firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mayor Rob Kirkham email@example.com
- Chair Susan Gimse, Squamish-Lillooet Regional District firstname.lastname@example.org
Send copies to:
- Adrian Dix, NDP Leader, Official Opposition email@example.com
- Ron Fleming, NDP Opposition Critic for Environment firstname.lastname@example.org
- Vancouver Sun: email@example.com
- Squamish Chief (newspaper) firstname.lastname@example.org
- Globe & Mail email@example.com
- Georgia Straight firstname.lastname@example.org
- Vancouver Province email@example.com
Thank you for getting involved!