If you agree the gondola development is a threat to the integity of Stawamus Chief and Shannon Falls Parks, please take action!
- Sign our online petition.
- “Like” our page on Facebook.
- Tell your family, friends and others about this issue – forward the link.
- Contribute to the discussion here.
- Write letters, as soon as possible.
Express, in your own words, your views on whether a gondola should be built, your concerns about the issues and process, and a bit about who you are and where you’re from. Write to all the following:
- Premier Christy Clark firstname.lastname@example.org
- Terry Lake, Minister of Environment email@example.com
- Joan McIntyre, MLA firstname.lastname@example.org
- Chief Ian Campbell, Squamish Nation email@example.com
- Mayor Rob Kirkham firstname.lastname@example.org
- Chair Susan Gimse, Squamish-Lillooet Regional District email@example.com
Send copies to:
- Adrian Dix, NDP Leader, Official Opposition firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ron Fleming, NDP Opposition Critic for Environment email@example.com
- Vancouver Sun: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Squamish Chief (newspaper) email@example.com
- Globe & Mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Georgia Straight email@example.com
- Vancouver Province firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for getting involved!